Monday, May 2, 2011

Work on Labor Day @ the Peak


Labor Day, so we need to work.At the beginning, I was so worry about the weather. But luckily, the event holder HKID let us move to indoor. And I drew a good table, lucky me!:):)

(The weather was not good, we were moved to indoor)

But after 1 or 2 hours, a jewelry shop was in front of me complained to the holder. The reason was I selling the jewelry and robbed their customers. WTF? We are selling two different style products! I know! I know! They are jealous. Well, the holder changed our table, not a big changed, so I could accept. Moreover, I also don’t want to give any trouble to the holder.

(Very nice and cute holder Ms. Tree)

All right! Problem was solved. I kept on selling.

Although I earned not too much, better than I expect. For my first time selling, I give a pass to myself. 
(my best buddy Annie, she helped me a lot)
 

By the way, thanks all my best buddies come and help. And I am so happy make many new friends today.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...